1. The promoter is Arallt Holiday Cottage
2. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of Arallt Holiday Cottage and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition. Where accommodation is specified as the prize, the offer is subject to availability of that accommodation and will be decided by the owner after the competition has closed, unless specified in the competition.
All bookings are subject to normal website booking terms and conditions.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. The route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via our Facebook page.
6. We have the right to allow more than one entry per competition at times. We will notify specifically in the post if this is the case.
7. Closing date for entry will be stated in the post on our Facebook page. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The rules of the competition and how to enter are clearly stated in the Facebook post.
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter's control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter via Facebook.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prize will be clearly stated in the Facebook Post and will be subject to availability.
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of similar value without giving notice at our discretion.
13. Winners will be chosen at random via an independent software platform that we use.
14. The winner will be notified by Direct Messaging on Facebook and within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
16. The promoter's decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by UK law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the UK
20. The winner's name will be available via our Facebook page